Sunday, April 15, 2012

If you have a 3 year old...

Be encouraged, it IS going to get better.

The closer I get to having a 4 year old, the more encouraged I am. I'm pretty sure for the first 3 years of life you see very little of what you've sewn into your children. Then all of the sudden, you start to see little bits and pieces come out. You realize that everything you've thrown at them the past three years hasn't just gone in one ear and out the other. Their behavior becomes a little better. They are more helpful. They are also hilarious and so super sweet.

I've been pretty discouraged this year. It's been rough. Beemer is a very active little boy and hasn't always shown great listening. But, he's starting to and I am so encouraged to get to reap a little bit of what I've sewn.

So, take heart, your little sweetheart will come back to you and 3 won't last forever.

Now I get to start the terrible twos with my daughter at 19 months. I'm sure I'll survive this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment