Monday, April 16, 2012

Enjoying the Weather

I was just thinking how much I like the sand table because the kids can't/don't get in it.



Sisters can't have all the fun!



I also prefer the sand stay IN the table, but he was really insistent upon pushing his truck into the sand.



All that pushing reminds me of something else that happened in my backyard today. Snickers got his latest victim. Both my dad and husband told me to put the little guy out of it's misery. Somewhere in my soft heart I felt like I should bring it in and try to nurse it back to health.



Earlier today, while I thought Sister was napping, Beemer and I laid out a blanket and read library books.


This is one of my favorites from the library. "I Spy with My Little Eye" by Edward Gibbs.



Sister really loves to swing. She skipped her nap today and as soon as I started swinging she got this drunken sailor look. It's not uncommon that she falls asleep in her swing. I tried to push her 'til she fell asleep, but she started saying "all gah" and "down" (which can mean down or up!).

No comments:

Post a Comment