Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Right Now

My friend Deborah tells me that "right now not later" has become like her middle name and I love it! I'm trying so hard to make it mine. "Right now not later" runs through my mind all day when I see little things that I can take care of in the moment. It's really helping me stay on top of things. But, sometimes right now is so demanding!


Right now I should finally eat dinner, it is 9pm after all.

Right now I should go get the clothes out of the dryer. It's singing to me and they'll wrinkle if they sit.

Right now I should work on my Bible study for tomorrow, I'm behind.

Right now I should make those client revisions.

Right now I desperately want to curl up on the couch in a heap of absolutely nothing.

Right now I should finish the dishwasher so that in tomorrow's right now I'll be able to pack lunches for my kids and have sippy cups (labeled of course) to take to nursery.

Right now I should find that address for Cigna so I can send them that insurance claim for the fourth time. They better approve it, RIGHT NOW!

Right now I should go check that text message and see who it was from.

Right now I should make a grocery list before we have to start hand-making toothpaste and soap out of desperation.

There are so many right nows that I can't decide which right now to work on Right Now!

Right now I should probably make a to do list for all these right nows that shouldn't wait until later.

I'm tired just thinking about it. Right now might just have to wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment