Sunday, March 23, 2014

Go Make a Mess!

Milk bubbles spilling out onto the table = Cleanup time for mama

The truth is, the messiest play makes for the most fun and they learn in the process. Sometimes it's hard for us mamas to let them make a mess. Often the mess we're so afraid of takes only minutes to clean up. Minutes compared to an hour of play is a success in my book! Especially when I get smiles like this in the process. So let go of your inner control freak today and go make a mess!


 
 
When the bubbles quit blowing he had to diagnose the problem. This turned into quite the little experiment that he pretty much led himself!  He tried out water and milk in multiple sized cups.






Can't leave Sister out completely!
 

I found these Super Sipperz Straws on nomorerack.com for $2.50 a box around Christmas.
I've read mostly awful reviews about their website, though I didn't have any problems.
I'm quite impressed with these straws They came with a little baggy that
I can throw in the dishwasher for easy cleanup and they are great for learning.






No comments:

Post a Comment