Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lovin' Love Shack!

After our trip to the museum today (read about it here), we hit up our favorite place to eat in Fort Worth. I was really bummed when I heard that the Love Shack we used to go to closed, but this between buildings location in the stockyards is brilliant!


It's funny how not very nice and messy make for such a cool place. The whole thing is outside, but thanks to our uncharacteristic August weather it was perfectly fine. They have lots of fans and misters blowing in this bottom part. There are multiple levels of seating that go up from there.


There's a stage on the other end so I'm guessing they have live music at night. The kids loved this wooden elephant.


Check out these flat and skinny fries. Next time you're in the stockyards take a walk by and grab a bag of fries. They are hands down THE BEST fries I've ever had. You walk up and order right by the street, so it would be very easy to make a quick stop. In addition to the fries, their burgers are awesome. Their specialty is a fried quail egg on their Dirty Burger. I'm a meat and cheese girl myself,


The kids split a milkshake. Sister, of course, got it all over her face.
She was quick to grab some napkins and wipe down. Such a big girl!


I felt like Sister was getting all the attention from the camera,
so I stopped to take some fun pics with Beemer. He was oh so cooperative as usual.
This was the best silly smile I got out of him.


It's ok, we had a little fun with it too.


Finally headed home. Well, after this guy gets out of our way!


No comments:

Post a Comment